Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged.

Well, since i'm procrastinating.. Might as well do this tag.. Hehehe.. Tagged by Leann btw.. Thank you! :)

---
20 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Read the Bible cover to cover.
2. Direct at least 7 successful feature films. (ambitious much? yes i am. =P)
3. Write a song. Or 2? Hehe
4. Travel around the world.
5. Fall in Love
6. Learn as many languages as possible. (Perhaps, alexa, you would like to join me? hehe)
7. Be part of at least ONE romantic cliche
8. Be a Director of Photography.
9. Truly make a difference in another person's life.
10. Sky Diving.
11. Climb a mountain.
12. Buy nice things for my parents. And (maybe) sister.
13. Write my eulogy. Yes. For myself. To myself. By myself. :)
14. Dance. Dance. Dance.
15. Make a lot of money doing something i love.
16. Loving the people in my life as best as i can.
17. Be an encourager and friend to those in need.
18. Sleep under the sky. On a green field. In a foreign country.
19. Get a tattoo.
20. Get married. (Ha! You guys thought this would never come, right? right? Hehe.. Yes.. I do wanna get married.. and have kids! *gasp!* hahahaha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too quick to live,too young to die.