Wednesday, September 05, 2007

SweeT, SouR a.k.a. cooL & SpicY!

It aLL started one day at college when we had a two hour break. We were feeling bored and unproductive when it happened...

RacHeL : Hey guys! Look! I have a camera in my bag!

SaRa & aLexa : *exchanges looks of confusion*

RacHeL : Let's camwhore!

SaRa & aLexa : *experiences the ah-ha! moment*

SaRa : Yessssss!

aLexa : Really?
.
RacHeL & SaRa : Yessssss!

aLexa : ok ok ok. =)

The result .....






MondaY in moRaL sTudiEs..


The Week beFore...

SaRa : I've never put make-up to college before.. =(

aLexa : Really?

RacHeL : I'll bring my make-up set on Monday!!

The result....




TaDA!!
my beautiful artwork... so prettyyyyy =)


MonDaY NighT...

RacHeL : What are you wearing to college tomorrow?

aLexa : My white and pink top.

RacHeL : Tomorrow is white and pink day!


aLexa : ok! tell SaRa.


TuesDaY... (can't really tell that it is white and pink. but it is!)




bloW kissEs



WedneSdaY... (blue daY)

our pretty jeans! and feet.. hehe


tHE sWeeT SaRa PoSe


ThE CooL RacHeL PosE

FusiOn oF aLL 3 PosesS (aLexa's SpicY)

*gasp!* WheRe did SaRa go?

SaRa : I'm hereeee..

aLexa : There you are.. I was so worried I almost pulled all of my hair out!

ANTM poses



In CS101...

RacHeL : I'm sleepyyyy


SaRaH : Who's messaging me?

aLexa : yum yum yum. =)

2 comments:

alexagoh said...

lol!
random ppl! cam whore freaks!!!
goodness there're so many pics in just 3 or 4 days!! aaahahahaha!
the results are good haahaa!

sara leong said...

ahahahaahahaaha.... i love it!! your blog has pretty girls in it! woohoo.. =p