Monday, September 17, 2007

MoJo's TaG!

I got tagged like one month ago.. but i was browsing through blogs and it looks like good fun.. so here goes..!

Four Jobs I’ve Had In My Life:
  • receptionist
  • customer service assistant
  • promoter
  • hostess (for like 3 days.. but it counts yeah?)

Four Places I Have Lived:

  • Segambut
  • Taman Tun
  • Kelana Jaya
  • Heaven?

Four Places I have been on Vacation (only gonna list my favorites!):

  • US (Florida & New York)
  • Japan
  • Australia
  • Bangkok babyyyy!! (so so so funnn!)

Four of My Favourite Foods:

  • Japanese!! (of course...)
  • Mamak
  • Italian
  • Chinese (^_^)

Four Places I would rather be right now:

  • New York City.. The big appLe.. Wheeee!
  • Korea
  • Japan
  • HollywoooooD

Finally, the Fantastic Four friends for Tagging:

  • SheLL (she already got tagged though)
  • Mojo Jojo (am i allowed to tag her back?)
  • SweeT SaRa
  • SpicY aLexa

---

i'm done!! woo-hoo!! anyone wants to tag me again?? =P

it's funn!!

No comments: