Wednesday, October 31, 2007

SweeT's TaG!

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Rachel Ong Wei Kim
Date of Birth : 20th February 1989!
Current Status : Single!
Eye Colour : Brown!
Hair Colour : Brown with gold highlights(not obvious though)! =)
Righty or Lefty : Righty! (but sometimes i like to think that i'm ambidextrous) =P
Zodiac Sign : Pisces!

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese!
Your Fear : Lizards!
Your Weakness : Ice cream & Presents!
Your Perfect Pizza : When it's fresh out of the oven!

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : oh bananas! I'm going to be late again!
Your bedtime : God. Life. Am i going to be late tomorrow?
Your most missed memory : When I was playing in the playground, when i was 5.. hmm.. good times!

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke!
McDees or Burger King : McDees! (i have a whole post on it! what do u think?)
Single or Group Dates : Both!
Adidas or Nike : Definitely Nike! Adidas.. boo you! =P
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Nestea! (that's the one with the ice lemon tea, right? hehe)
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate when I'm feeling happy/hyper. Vanilla when I want to act like a grown up. Hehe!
Cappucino or Coffee : Coffee is coffee. I don't discriminate!

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : NoooOOOooo!
Curse : When i'm really really pissed! >.<

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yeap. Hehehe
Gone to the mall : Erm.. only like a hundred times..
Been on stage : Yeap. =P
Eaten sushi : Yes. (how can i go a month without it?!)
Dyed your hair : Nope!

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Yeap! (but we stopped once all our accesories were off.. hehehehe!)
Changed who you were to fit in : Not really. Kinda. Sort of. Does it count if i don't show my true personality and people misunderstand me? hmm..

Part 8
Age you're hoping to be married : If i were to get married.. Hopefully.. before i'm 30! hehehe

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl Best
Eye colour : Brown or Blue or Green! (aLL eye colours are cool if he has BIG eyes! muahahaha!)
Hair colour : Brown!
Short or long hair : Hmm.. it varies. Depends on what looks the best! ^_^

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : This !!
1 hour ago : took a bath
4 1/2 hours ago : Stupid stupid computer quiz! >.<
1 month ago : refer to part 6! =P
1 year ago : Playing o2jam. Night and Day. Without sleep! hahahahaha!

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : movies!
I feel : hungry!
I hate : boring stuff!
I miss : Japan!
I need : to blog more often!

Part 12: Tag 5 People.
1) sHELLz
2) Jojo
3) LeaNN
4) aLexa?
5) saRa?

---
I love being tagged! =D

No comments: