Thursday, October 11, 2007

Who KnEw?!

So... despite dissing people about blogging... rachel has finally become a *ahem* frequent blogger... and she should really stop refering to herself as a third person because in some countries they will actually declare her crazy! >.<

Anywayz.. I am too lazy to come up with something interesting to blog about (hehe.. some things don't change.. =P) it's really not my fault coz... the picture uploader thingie thing takes wayyy too long..!!

But good news for all those who despair about my impatience.. i shall blog (with pictures! can i hear you say Woo-Hoo! ?) while i do my endless assignments during study break.. coz i will be in front of the computer for hours at a time!

Did i hear you say "awesome!" ?.. I think i did.. =)

---

I'm in the mood to share phrases that I am currently into.. so here goesss...

LG - Life is GoooooD

8tv - we're different

Sweet Sara - stop embarrassing me!

Spicy Alexa - weiiiiiiiiii!

Cool Rachel - Why are pirates cool? =D

Ashwin - It's a really good movie! really!!

pinkberry. - huh?

smelly ally - why you don't want to group with meeeeee??!!

1 comment:

sara leong said...

stop embarassing me??? i say that alot? haha.. hmm.. shows what? you do things that ARE embarassing!! HAHA. =p