Saturday, February 09, 2008

Bye ByeeeEEee!!

Here comes an update~ Here comes an update~ Here comes an update with a big backside!




Muahahahaha! I'm backkkkk! From where? From total and utter lifeless-ness from the stupid boring job that is sucking my soul bit by bit... >.<

OK.. enough of self-pitying.. (i'm still working.. so i don't wanna make it sound tooooo sad.. hehe)

So anywayz.. these few weeks have been filled with people leaving.. 99% of which have gone to australia! boooooooo~

So.. I'm going to dedicate this post to all you happy people who have left me for kangaroos and koala bears! aren't i just amazing?! i marvel at myself sometimes... *floats away on pink clouds*

I might not have perfect pictures of them.. but yeahh..

OK. First person who has left (she actually left for 4 years already but what the heck right? hehe)..

Sangi Sang!! Don't kill me for putting up this pic! >.<

Love you LOADS!!

---

Second person who left..


Helena!! Still a great poser amidst all the havoc that is going on!! Love ya!!

(Only one on the list who is not in australia!! woo-hoo!)


---

Lucky #3 is...


Shamayyy!! Always loving her beer!! *burp!* Sorry i couldn't send you off.. But you know i love you right??


---


#4 on the list..


Ashwin!! I have like a hundred of these on my camera!! But I'm gonna miss you! =)

---


#5...


Gilbert! It's been great catching up.. Hope you have a good time in aussie! ^^


---

#6...

SuMei!!! Enjoy your ice-cream! May you have many many more in aussie!!

---

#7..

SuLing!! You're the bestt! Enjoy your sprite!! Hehehe

---

#8...

Aaron!! Hope you ate enough squid to last you the whole year!! Hehe =P

---

OK. That's it.. 8 people.. i think.. OMG! if i have forgotten about you.. yes you! who left and is not in this post.. please hit me on the head really hard! >.<

oops! you can't do that coz you're GONE! Hehehehe.. ok that's really mean.. just tell me if you're not on this post k? =)

That's all for now.. Sorry for the super late delay on updating.. There are still a lot of pics waiting to be blogged about.. But i need some therapy for my lazines.. ehehehe.. >.<

No comments: