Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BirTHday DinneR!

I love birthdays! Don't you? Especially when it's MY birthdayyy! Muahahahaha!

Anyway.. this post is to say THANK YOU to my two bestest best friends in the whole wide world for giving me a super fun birthday dinner!! (Sorry i didn't dress up! Hehe)


Sang and...


Sheryl!!! She didn't dress up either.. Hehe..




We had the best best food at pizza uno! And we got sangria coz apparently Sang has become an alcoholic.. But it's all gooood!

Sang got the pizza uno people to put a candle on our dessert and sing to me.. They were like.. "Happy birthday to you~ Happy bithday to you~ Happy birthday to....?" *Stares weirdly at me*

Sang and Sheryl : Happy birthday to Rachel~

Pizza Uno Ppl : Ahh~ whatever.. Happy birthday to youuuuu!

So mean right? But it's all good coz the cake was super good and it was smiling at me! See...

Ta-Da!!

I love birtdays!!

---
Sorry about the unflatteringness of the pics!

No comments: