Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New RooM!

I'm so happeeeEEEee!!

I finally moved out of my shitty apartment! Wheee!

But i'm staying in Queens now. Not in Manhattan. Sad.

But everything else is good!

I'm staying in an actual house now. So it's really nice. And the kitchen is so beautiful. I don't know how that is related but I really love the kitchen.

My room is still unfurnished now. Just one matress that I bought from Joon for $50. I don't know whether it's worth it. But he gave me a bedsheet, a blanket, and a chair for free! So it's all good.

Going to Ikea to buy furniture this Sunday. Whee!

Ikea is in New Jersey. So I gotta take a bus from somewhere. And I think it takes 2 hours or something like that. Thennn.. have to carry all the furniture I buy all the way to Queeeeens!

If you're reading this, you must be feeling really confused right? Coz 1 minute i'm so happy and excited. And the next minute I'm like so whiny. Hahaha!

Anywayz, I will upload pictures once I get my furniture and decorate my room nicely! I'm so excited! Can't wait for Sunday! =)

-----

About uploading my films, I'm still trying to figure it out. =(

2 comments:

alexagoh said...

woman!! long time nvr hear from u!! so where are u staying now? ur aunt's fren's place? or u moved out adi? or... haha! ok i'm confused! omg! ask joon to go ikea with u la! lol! take care!!

raycheerache said...

auntiee!
i AM going to ikea with Joon.. hehehe.. not the nice Joon but the old Joon.. old Joon was the one who sold the mattress to me.. and he will chukikoya me if he finds out that i said he's old.. >.<
anyways.. this is probable the wrong place to say this but.. update ur bloggg!
and.. and.. i'll see you.. in paris!! ^^
haha.. dunno why i'm so obsessed with that.. =P