Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I MisS EveRyOne! >.<

I just suddenly felt that I miss everyone a lot (Yes, even you, Mom!).. I really do.. I miss Malaysian foood.. I miss Malaysian weather (believe it or not).. And I miss Malaysian people (well, not the people in general.. but you! yes, you! reading my blog.. you are amongst the best Malaysians i know.. be honored.. be very honored!)! Hahaha.. i don't know what i'm saying..

Anyway.. there's not one day that goes by when I don't bump into a crazy person in New York! But it's all good fun! Hehe

And.. And I'm trying very hard not to do my story board for my next film.. and my shot list.. and my shooting schedule.. gahh! (I have to hand it in tmr by the way.. hehe)

I'm in a very different crew this week.. So i'm pretty sad.. I hope that I can get along with my new crew.. I'm really excited about shooting though.. This week's movie is a Music Film! Awesomeness. =D

I need ideas for my first movie with dialogue! I'll be pitching the script next week.. So if anyone has any good ideas.. please let me know! I'll put your name in the credits! Serious.

Update on bleeding feet: Still bleeding and has turned very very hard! When i touch it, it feels like a tree bark and it hurts like.. omg! i can't describe the pain but i just touched it 3 times, trying to figure out the word!.. it hurts so bad! >.< color="#cc33cc">coz i just bought 2 new books! Nothing makes me happier than.. beautiful, undamaged books that are interesting! whee! =)

3 comments:

Joash Chan said...

Me included?

raycheerache said...

of course! =D

alexagoh said...

heey!! having new crew?? does that mean more oppa and unnies??!! more hottie??!! lol haha u'll do fine no worries!! we miss u lots lots!!! luv yaa!!