Sunday, May 11, 2008

Delayed Post =P

Hello fellow blog-readers!

It's been a long long time. Puhahahaha!

Do you know why it's been so long? It's because I have been editing my first quarter film and have devoted 3 weeks of my precious life to making it look good.

I still don't like it.

Editing is just not my thing! I've been at school almost every night for the past 3 weeks cutting clips, hunting for music, changing the music, looking for sound effects, biting my nails, pulling my hair, crying, falling asleep, making promises to throw the computer on the floor.. and.. you get the idea.. Hehe.

But despite everything.. I still love filmmaking! Every aspect of it.. even.. *sigh*.. editing. Hehe.. I'm such a drama queen!

Ok. Moving on.. Here's a short pic spam on what's been going on.. There's more but i'll only include it in the next post because.. Hehe.. I'm not very good with arranging pictures.

---

Here are pictures of the korean food i had at this 24-hour korean-chinese restaurant in Korea Town. We went after we finished editing. Hehehe




---

And and.. Guess what?!

I got my Mac!!!! Muahahaha!!

So happyyyyy!! Thank you Daddy & Mummy!!

It's the best everrrr!!! Woo-hooooo! Hehehe



Process of editing. hehe. I get to do it at home now!

Yay! I'm a happy girl!

---

Sorry. This is a super lazy post and the pictures are all weird. I don't know why.

And i started this post like 1 week ago. I just didn't finish it. Hehehe

I shall blog again when i have time >.<

No comments: