Monday, May 26, 2008

i'm alive!!

Ok.. Here's the thing.

I'm too lazy to put up any pictures but i'm gonna blog anyways because a lot of people seem to think that i have died or have simply fallen off the face of the earth!

Well.. What has been happening to me? I've been busy busy busy. As usual.

But i had the weekend off! Whee! Good times. Good times.

I went to Jersey today for yet another barbeque, with the church gang, that i swear is the source of all my fatness. All i ever do with them is barbeque and buffet. And i wonder why i'm putting on weight. Heh.

But they are the awesomest bunch ever. They have the whole summer planned out with fun activities to do. So i can't wait! :) (i hope i won't become too broke!)

Played a little tennis today. That's my exercise for the whole month. Hehehe. I only hit the ball twice. =P

Ok.. Really don't know what else to say! That's why i don't blog when i have nothing to say.. Coz people will just start getting bored and not read my blog foreverrrrr!! boo-hooooo!!

i've had a rough week. just let me indulge in being a drama queen for a bit. tee hee.

love you guys! and i'll update soon.. i promise! ;)

No comments: