Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New York!

So... What do you know? I'm alive and well! Woo-Hoo!
.
I miss everyone like mad. I even miss Mathy from Devi's Corner! Hahaha =P
.
Anyway, just wanted to say that the Burger King in NY is unbelievably delicious! Seriously.
.
Even the fries taste damn good! And all the Burger King stores in NY have a different price range.. How weird is that?
.
And the one near my area, is one of the expensive ones! Boo!
.
Yum yum!
---
To do McD's justice, I'm gonna blog about them too. Hehe
.
Their Nuggets come in 10s!! How cool is that??!
.
But the nuggets are really small! And it's the most expensive meal on the menu! Pretty depressing right?

Nuggets!
.
And and... the Sundae comes wit Nuts! For freeee! muahahahaha
.
Pretty cool right?
---
.
I went to Grand Central Station today. It's really pretty! I didn't get a good shot of the place coz it was too crowded and all I had was my phone's camera. Sadness. Will try to take more pics if I ever go there again.

Grand Central Station

Then.. Then.. I went to Times Square!

I walked past TRL.. So.. Look out for me on MTV! Hahaha


MTV Building

Then.. I went to a HUGE m&m's store.. Didn't take any good pics coz I was in a hurry.. But here's a pic spam to convince you people to visit me! Hehe











---
Whee! And that's it!
.
Sorry about my laziness. But hey.. at least i updated right? Hehe
*And also, sorry about all the cacat dots. Blogger is very cacat.

1 comment:

Qing Qing said...

Hiiiii!!!

Take more picture la...

I'd like to see...

Then know how's your life there...
(^-^)
Hehe...