Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Past Week :)

BLOCK PARTY.

The church had a block party on saturday. It's sort of a mini carnival thingy where people get to play games for free and they get free food while the church members performed on stage and stuff like that.

It was really fun! Too much to say.. So here's a picture spam of what happened. Hehe


We went to church like super early to set everything up. I helped out with the balloons. :)

Ta-Da!! Our wonderful creation. Mary is a genius for organizing the balloons!

The band started practising early as well.

This was one of the games. Go figure.


Highlight of the day: Cotton candy!


Cotton candy machine


Cotton Candy Crewww!! Whee!


Me, making the cotton candy. Tee-Hee!

Pastor Jason & Me


The English Service performance


See how many people came! :)

That's Daniel. Taking a picture of me taking a picture of him. Or vice versa. Ah-ha! HEhe.. Got your brains wrecked over that one huh? =P
.
PRODUCTION WORKSHOP.
.
Today was like the 2nd production workshop we've had with the SRII camera. It's our last one too! I dunno whether to be sad or happy. Anyway, don't think anyone will care/ know what i'm talking about.
.
Dean Smith (there are 2 Deans in my class) was the director and I was the Director of Photography aka Cameraman. Whee! That's the best job everrrr!! hehehe
.
OK.. Time for.. Picture Spammmm!! =P

Janek was my Assistant Camera (AC). He's awesome! :)



Mune and Asha fooling around with the camera.

Me on the Spider Dolly! Muahahahaha..

After taking like 5 rehearsals and 5 shots on the spider dolly.. Not so fun anymore.. Even when nobody is moving, I still feel my head moving.! Heh..


Last shot of the day. Phew!

The Sound Crew.

Omg!! Guess what happpened at the end of the day that made me reeeeaaally upset?! I was like taking pictures and stuff coz like.. you know.. i like doing that and Dean said.. "Hey Rachel, You're really living up to the Asian reputation, huh?"

I was like...... OMG! OUchhhh! Am i really thaaaaat asian?! Geez.

I guess I am. I like being asian. But don't categorize me!!! Gawwwwd! So annoying. Still love him though. But gahhh!

---

Wahhhhh.. I blogged! Hehehe.. aren't you guys proud of me? huh? huh? =P

It's just coz i'm procrastinating from doing my thesis script.. >.<

Boo-Hoooo! I miss everyone back home!

Love!! :)

No comments: