Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged! :)

Hmm.. Very time consuming! And very hard to answer.. Hehe.. But Funn!! Thanks Alexa! :)

1. Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation

2. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.


---


1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday:

The Big Two "O" Babyyy!! Heh

2. A place you’d like to travel to:



Bora Bora!! Isn't it beautiful?! *sigh*

3. Your favourite place:
Anywhere i can be by myself, away from the world, just for a while. :)
4. Your favourite food:

Sushi! Of course..

Tom Yam Goong! Ahh~ I miss eating it! :(

5. Your favourite pet:

Toy Poodle. Just like my baby, Teddy. Hehe



I always wanted a Pug. I don't care what anyone says.. They're the cutest things ever!

6. Your favourite colour combination:


Pink & Green :)

7. Your favourite piece of clothing:

Loose, Plain T-Shirts.. They're so comfortable and they look good! hehe

Cargo Shorts

8. Your all-time favourite song:


I'm crapping on this one. But i chose White Flag by Dido. Hehe

9. Your favourite TV show:


The OC! Not a lot of people are with me on this.. But it's awesome!

10. First name of your significant other/crush:



My significant other.. Hehe..


11. The town in which you live:


NYC
12. Your screen name/nickname:


I typed in "raycheerache". This picture came up! I kid you not.

13. Your first job:

Receptionist. So boring! :(
14. Your dream job:

Director! :)


15. A bad habit you have:

Procrastinating. That's why i'm doing this Tag.. Hahaha

16. Your worst fear:


Being absolutely alone.

17. The one thing you’d like to do before you die:


Bungee Jumping

Sky Diving

---

Cool! I'm done.. hehe

I'm gonna Tag..

Alina, Sheryl, Helena, Jo & Leann!

No comments: