Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Teddy.

I woke up today from a phone call from Alina super early in the morning.

I felt like I didn't get any sleep the whole night and I almost did not pick up the call at all. Now I wish that I didn't. :(

She told me that Teddy died. He got bit by a giant dog and 5 minutes later, he stopped breathing.
...

I couldn't stop crying even after an hour I put down the phone.

...


I miss Teddy. :'(

I miss how he's always so happy to see me when I come home from anywhere. Even if i come home at 4 in the morning, he would sleepily walk out from wherever he is, to greet me.

I miss how he was so smart and learnt so many tricks so quickly. I even miss how hyper he is all the time.

I miss holding him and snuggling with him. I miss playing with him.

I missed him so much when I came here. Now, I'm never gonna see him ever again. I need to hug him :(

...

God, please let there be a doggy heaven. Please.

2 comments:

alexagoh said...

omg! T____T
i'm sorry =(
i miss teddy tooooo T___T
he use to chase us around when we went to ur house T_____T
and left all his saliva on my pants T___T
don't be too sad yea rachel! *hugs*
bye Teddy~

Qing Qing said...

Oh MY GOD!!!!
so ssaddddddddddd.....
(T^T)

I miss teddy tooooooo...
wish he can happy always living in the heaven...

he is always cute...

he will be okay...
dont worry...

and you have to work hard...
teddy will see you in the heaven...

misss you.... rachel....