Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cool Analogy.

You guys should know how i'm a great believer of doing what you feel like doing. And making the choices you need to make to be happy. Yada. Yada.

But you know what i really hate?

People that abuse their free will in the expense of another person's emotions.

Just so you guys know what i'm talking about.. I came up with an analogy. whee! :)

Here goes..

I really hate it when.. Say.. You're at a party and there's only one piece of banana kaya pizza (you know, the super yummy one that is only available in Domino's Malaysia? *yum yum yum*) left in a box. And you know that there's someone who really wanted to eat it all night. I mean the person has been talking about eating that banana kaya pizza ALL night. And then, all of a sudden, you feel like eating that banana kaya pizza. And you just take it, all the while, knowing that this other person wants to eat that banana kaya pizza real real bad. And you just take it.

What would the other person feel? Coz i love food and my banana kaya pizzas, I'll tell you for a fact that I'll be superly extremely upset. I'm not kidding.

Take that analogy and replace it with item-of-desire. And if you were the one who was losing out, wouldn't you be upset?

But maybe not everyone feels that way. But i really really hate people like the banana-kaya-pizza-stealer. And that's saying a lot because i don't hate people. I just dislike them.

Sweet analogy, huh? :) :) :)

No comments: