Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Woot!!

Hello people!!

Guess what?! I set a personal record today!! I ran 5 rounds around the big park behind my house!! whee!! According to my phone.. I ran about 9km!! Muahahahaha!!

Could be better if i was in Malaysia though. I'm out of stamina coz i haven't exercised in so long! Boo!

Maybe i could run 5 rounds today coz it's summer and the weather is super nice. But i tried running in winter and in spring.. and i got out of breath like after 3 rounds or so..

Seeing that I haven't ran in a long long time.. I'm gonna be so so sore in a few hours.. >.< But i'm still happy!! :D

Haha.. Look at me.. Examining my exercise and all.. I'm just THAT bored sometime.. hee!

To make the day even more fruitful and fulfilling.. I cut my toe nails, ate a plum, and i'm gonna do a tag!! muahahahaha! Thanks SaraH!!! :D

---

1. Do you have secrets?
Of course! Do you not have secrets? Hmm? Hmm? Heh.

2. If you'd have a dream come true, what would it be?
To direct a huge budget feature film :)

3. Do you believe in platonic relationships?
Ooh.. definitely! But i definitely do not like being in the gray area. If you get what i mean. Hehe

4. Which is more blessed - to love or be loved?
Hmm.. This is hard. But i'm going for to be loved :)

5. How could you see yourself in 10 years time?
Working. Enjoying what i do. Happy :)

6. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Sarah. Fun, sweet, shopaholic, nice, awesome :) Babysitter of my hobo babies.

7. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Of course. I wouldn't be in one if i couldn't be bothered. Hence, maybe i won't ever be in one. Heh heh.

8. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
As many people have said, you can forgive but you can never forget.
I'll definitely forgive. And i'll "forget" by never mentioning the horrible thing ever again.

9. Where is the one place you'd really like to travel to?
Bora Bora!

10. What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Depends on the reason of jealousy. But most probably i'll be able to relate. So it's okay :)

11. What things would be the hardest for you to give up on?
God and candy. But I'll give up candy for God. It's all good :)

12. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich. It doesn't say for the rest of my life.. I can be single and rich and find another single and rich... aaaand then.. get married! muahahaha! Am i a genius or what? =P

---

Phew! Long post! I'm proud :)

Loves.

No comments: