Sunday, August 24, 2008

VBS

Disclaimer: I'm too lazy to upload pics today. I will upload when i'm less lazy :)

So last week the church had Vacation Bible School (VBS) for kids in the neighborhood. It was a week long but i only got to help out for 2 days coz i only had 2 days off from school that week. It was a crazy week.

Anyway, it was so so much fun getting to play with those kids. They have so much energy. There were like 56 of them, mind you. It was crazy.

On one of the days i was there, i was in charge of arts and crafts. So i had to teach all of them how to make a bookmark. And all of a sudden, I'm the art teacher. Haha. They were so cute about it. About 10 of them came up to me and was like, "Rachel Rachel! Are you the art teacher?" And i didn't want to disappoint them so i was like, "Sure" :)

Hmm.. What else?

On the last day, we had like lots of games and stuff and this little girl, her name was Jenny, asked me to play with her. And she was so cute about it. All the staff members didn't want to let me play coz i was a staff member too but Jenny would be like yelling "Let Rachel playyyyy!!!" She's so cute! And the staff were like giving me dirty looks! Hahaha

And what really touched me was that at the end of the day, Jenny gave me a hug and was like "Rachel, I love you!" I was like... "Awwwwww!!!!" I didn't say that but i thought it. =P And she shared the prize she won with me. She's so adorable.

Another kid that was really cute was Berry. He looks super blur but he's so adorable! And he's really good at drawing too! I have a crush on him. I kid you not.

Ahhhh.. I love kids! :)

OK.. Tata for now.. Will post pics when i remeber. Heehee!

---

PS. Ehh.. People! 我失戀了... This time is for real. Hehe. But i'm happy at the same time. So it's all good. Loves :)

2 comments:

Qing Qing said...

Great...!
You had a nice day there...
^^

sara leong said...

omgosh!! my church did the VBS thing too a week ago, and i helped!! heh. i had sooo much fun helping out and playing with the kids. they were all so sweeet. that reminds me, got a cute little story to tell ya. we skype soon, alrite?

*lovess*