Sunday, April 05, 2009

My Attention Span.

... or the lack thereof.

So i just realized today, more like, agreed with the fact that i have the shortest attention span in the whole universe times 212. Haha! Yes. I'm being a drama queen again. So sue me :P omg. green and pink reminds me of watermelons! whee!

Why I Came To This Conclusion:
  1. People constantly tell me how bad my attention span is.
  2. Today, I was supposed to wash the hand-cloth in the restaurant. I was kinda excited because I just learned how to do it yesterday and it means that I get to escape the busy-ness of the restaurant. So, i was happily going to the basement, being proud of myself for being handed this huuuuge responsibility, thinking of what a greeeeaaaat hand-cloth-washer i am going to be. I went to the machine, put in all the cloth, and turned it on. *Sigh of relief* "Good job, Rachel.", I say to myself. 2 hours later, i had to take the cloth out of the machine. On the way back to the machine, i realized that i forgot to put in the detergent. *Doink!*
  3. Usually when people talk to me, i hear the first 2 words and stare at them as if i'm listening intently. After about 30 seconds, if they're sentence ends with their voice going higher, indicating that it was a question they just asked, i go, "Huh? Whaaaaaat?". Wait. I do that when they say statements too. Haha :P
  4. In long conversations, i get distracted by the blue sky, clouds in different shapes that tell a story, birds, food, anything around me that's soft, cushy and cuddly. Or the song that is stuck in my head. Or a random incident that happened anytime from 3 minutes to 3 years ago.
  5. As I type this, I'm in the middle of reading an email on my hotmail account AND in the middle of replying an email on my gmail account.
  6. I have so many other examples but i'm already distracted and can do this no more.

Heheheeee!

The weather was pretty today :) I wish i could have been outdoors the whole day! But i have to work. Oh well.

Daddy told me a story of how hard he had to work when he was my age. So now i'm motivated to do the same. No more complaining! Woo-Hoo!

I miss my parents :( They're always so wise :) :) :)


"Listen to mommy and daddy! They're right most of the time!"

No comments: