Thursday, April 02, 2009

Not Feeling The Colors.

I changed the background to gray :) It's dark gray so there's hardly a difference.

I don't like it. But i don't really like black either.

What should i do?

Use blog skins? But those things confuse me. Eek! ~_~

My internet wasn't working yesterday so i had to sit in my living room for the first time since i moved here. It was fun! We listened to my roommate's old records...


... and spoke japanese! I kid you not. One of my roommates is japanese and his friend from japan came over. Fun times! I got to practice my japanese. So it was good! :)

And for the first time, 80% of us who live in the apartment were home at the same time. Yay!

Yes. I get over-excited over stupid things. Hehehee!

---

I had a fun but tiring day today. But fun. And i definitely over-ate. *shame shame* hehe

My internet is still broken. It was working fine this morning and i was excited. But it's not working anymore. I have to connect the cable directly to my computer. And sit in the living room. I feel like i'm living in a dorm. Haha.

I bought a pink dice to hang on my phone! Me like. It's the pooofy kind. I don't know how to explain it.

Remember how i used to have this blue one in high school that i bring everywheeeere?! Hehehe. I'm such a dork. But i like it. Dice, i mean. Not being a dork :P But maybe that too! I dunno. Pfft.

---

Good lines from songs:-

"Life can be so simple if we all just learn to pray"
Every Little Thing by Hawk Nelson

"If you don't mind would you tell me all your hopes and fears and everything that you believe in. Would you make a difference in the world? I'd love for you to take me into a deeper conversation."
Deeper Conversation by Yuna

"Son, fear is the heart of love."
A Lack of Color by Death Cab For Cutie

"You and me, we couldn't stand being normal. That's why we make a good you and me."
You and Me by Plain White T's

---

Loud loud party next door. I wish the walls were thicker. But the music makes me feel like I'm in Space :) :) :) So i guess it's not all thaaaat bad :P

No comments: