Sunday, March 16, 2008

my first film

Weather Report : 80% Chance of Rain

Rachel : Omg! OMG! Jesus, please don't let it rain.

Result : Bright, beautiful and shining day!

---

On Saturday, I filmed my first movie ever! My mise-en scene. In a mise-en scene, we have to tell a story, in one shot (as in, no cutting and editing) and it has no sound and it is black & white. The story is only one minute. Super hard, right? I know! Hahahaha

But i had a lot of fun! And just wanna say a big THANK YOU to my crew and actors! (even though they won't read this.. hehe)

Everyone was great! My crew went all the way to protect my film. I am touched. But i'm still afraid that my film might be burnt because i think it was. But we will have to wait and seee! Hehe

And the actors.. Wow! They can really act. Even though it's like the first time for them. Hehe. So all is well. =)

And I just realized something.. all of us are from different countries! Muahahaha

Sebastiano is from Italy, Rodrigo is from Venezuela, Asha is from Bermuda (cool, right?), Joon is from Korea, Yohei is from Japan and I'm from Malaysia!


Checking the framing.. Hehe.. Do I look cool?

My Actors! (YoHei, Sebastiano, Asha & Joon)


My crew (Sebastiano, Rodrigo, Me & Asha)

Me & my DP! =)

After shooting my film, we went for lunch before we went to shoot sebastiano's film...

After Lunch.. Everyone tired and sleepy..

Ok! Ready to shoot Sebastiano's Film!

But wait! Where's the actor?

Stressed out Director


Ok.. He's here! Get ready!

Ahh~ Finish shooting! Yay! Group shot!

---

After that, Joon brought me to eat cheesecake. I forgot the name of the place.. But it's really beautiful.. There's the view of New Jersey and the Statue of Liberty! =D

Me & Joon (with New Jersey at the back!)

There were ducks too!

Our cheesecake and Chocolate cake!

---

At night, I went to Sebastiano's house for our celebratory dinner. Only me and Asha went though.. Hehe.. And Sebastiano cooked for us! It was really really delicious!

Sebastiano, cooking for us

Yummy yummy pasta! (He's italian. So, we got all the goodness out of it.. Hehe)

Before dinner (i think Asha and Sebastiano are annoyed coz i take too many pictures and they are hungry.. Hehe)

---

Wow! So many things in one day right? Hehehe..

I can't believe I just did this super long post. But all is good!

Come visit me! =P

2 comments:

Joash Chan said...

hey I want to see your film. Can upload?

alexagoh said...

rachel!! that pic of you checking ur whatever frame is so cool!!! ahhaha! and u made frens!!! aah! not tat bad right?!! and u went dating with Joon!!!!! 0.0 hahahaha kidding! but he's korean! lol ahahaha i'm too excited!!! ahahahahaha i'm going to cryyy! have fun!!!