Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Taco BeLL

I went to Taco Bell! Woo-Hoo!

And I came to a conclusion. I don't like Tacos.
.
Hahahaha.. I know I've always been so curious but now I know. It tastes really disgusting.
.

Super Huge Drink

They have different spiciness for the sauce! Like Nandos! HAhaha (The Spiciest is not even spicy.. Hehe)


My Taco.. All wrapped up. Hehe

Looks delicious doesn't it? If only it tasted as good as it looks.

---

On a more stressful note.. I regret buying a stupid acerrrrr!! OmG! Everything runs on a Mac here.. I bought a hard drive and I can only use it on a dumb dumb Mac computer! That means I can't open in on windows and i can't edit my videos on my own laptop. This really sucks. It really does.

And all the editing software that i installed on my acer is good for nothing. I hate this.

And YouTube is being very cacat. I'm trying to upload my mise en scene but it keeps asking me to confirm something. Boo!

No comments: