Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Rachel Rhymes With Facial!

This is a "nothing-to-do" post.

I'm super tired coz i'm sick. Boo! And.. Fun Fact.. I have to choose between having my whole body ache like mad or cough like a mad monkey. I chose to let my whole body ache. Why? Coz i can't mix the drugs. Gahh!! Was gagging all night from coughing. Stupid.

Still have to go to school to do Producing work for my friend. Oh the joys of filmmaking. Ha!

Ohkay. Enough self-pitying.

I can't wait till my whole class is done shooting!! Ultimate freedom!! Woot Woot!!

All i can think about for the past few months is Mamak food. I kid you not. Roti Telur, Maggi Tom Yam, Susu Panas, Teh Ais & Teh O Ais Limau. That's what i'm gonna order when i get to step foot in a Mamak store. Oh Bliss :) :) :)

Happy thoughts! Happy Thoughts!

Ooh! Time for my dosage of drugs! Oh what fun.

---

Oh yeahh.. Before I sign out,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH TAYYYYYYY!!


I hope you have a really really good one!

I'm so blessed to have known you! Now i can rest assured that my babies have someone to take care of them while i'm wandering on the streets. TeeHee!

I'll see you in Paris? Hahaha

Be good & Take Care!! :) :) :)

No comments: