Monday, November 03, 2008

Another One. Whee!

Thanks Sarah Tay! :)

Yes. Yet another tag. Love Love Love.

---

1. Would you marry for money?
Nope.

2. Have you had braces?
Yes. But Teddy, my puppy, bit my retainers into pieces and i never got new ones. Soooo, my teeth are crooked again :(

3. Could you live without a computer?
Unfortunately and shamefully, no. Hahaha

4. If you could live in a different decade, which would it be?
I really wanna live in Victorian times. But then i would want to be British. Haha. Does that even make sense?

5. Do you drink enough water?
Absolutely not. But i try.. Heh.

6. Do you wear the shoes in the house or take em off?
I HAVE to take them off. Too uncomfortable =P

7. What are you favorite fruits?
This is a tough one. I like ALL fruits except for Jackfruit.

---

OK. So i was doing this Tag, but my throat hurts so so bad and my nose is runny and i feel like i'm going to die.

Why am i in such a devastating state you ask?

It's coz i was sleeping without a blanket last night coz i couldn't find one in the pig sty of a room we are sleeping in.

SO there. I think i'm just gonna spend the rest of my LAST day in Bermuda lying down and going, "Oh Gawd! Why??!!!" and enjoy my giant bar of Twix :)

Nyahahahahaha.




No comments: