Monday, February 16, 2009

My Birthdayyyyy! :)

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am craaaaazy when it comes to my birthday! It's my favorite time of the year! I'm the most festive on this day and all i wanna do is hang out with people that i love and that i know love me too!

I start dancing around, singing happy songs and have rainbows pop out of my ear! Hehe :) It's true. People will ask me what i want for my birthday and i will bashfully say, "Oh nothing." But the list will be long. I can tell you that much. Muahahaha! (This statement does not include family. Yes. I see your smirks! :P)

But this year, I really don't have the time to think about it at all. I would be working (for free! eek!) and it's just gonna be as unfestive as unfestive can get. Plus, I've been really busy preparing for this and that, looking for a job, etc. etc.

So today, i thought we were gonna celebrate Suan's (pastor's daughter) birthday and was really excited about it coz i feel that everyone is as happy about birthdays as me :)

And when we were gonna "surprise" her.. Me & Tim (bithday on the 17th) got a surprise too! Hehehe! Thinking about it makes me giggle! :) They decorated it with my favorite jelly beans too! With my name on it and everything!

I feel loved *sigh* :)

AND on top of that, I got 3 pounds worth of jelly beans! :) I just wanna swim in it! Hahaha.. It's not enough to swim in. But i wish i could!

So, i don't think that they/ you guys don't read this but i just wanna say, "THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I LOVE YOU GUYS MUCHOS!"

No comments: