Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Interview!! Yay!! :)

I love sarah and all her great tags! Heheheeee!

1. Leave me a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I’ll email you five questions, of my determination not yours!
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. Pick out an animal that best describes almost everything about you & state why.
Monkey! :) Ok. You guys can stop nodding in agreement now. Weeeell, i say monkey coz it's the first thing that came into my head. And i'm always crazily hyper-active and i randomly burst in excitement and retard-ation. I scratch my head sometimes. And my belly too! I would gladly pick kutu out of someone's head and scratch their back for them. And most of all, i like to make people smile/ laugh. The latter, obviously, being the better result :) :) :) And monkey also because i would like to have monkeys dressed up in tuxedos giving out roses on my wedding day. Heeeee!

2. Would you prefer to wrap a gift with a wrapping paper or instead, just stuff the gift into a box and tie a ribbon on it? Why?
Box and tie a ribbon! :) Coz i like receiving presents like that. Hehehe. I think it looks better and you get to the present faster! Muahahaha. But seriously, i think the anticipation is heightened with a box. No real reason. Just a feeling ;) That's how i do most things! Lalala~

3. Who would you most likely date? An engineer or an accountant & whyy? Haha, this came out really random, hee! :D
I would say an engineer :) Haha. More dynamics and creativity to it. That's all. Most importantly, he must be strong and have a kind heart at the same time! [i just watched Troy. hahaha.] Or if he is exactly like Goo Joon Pyo, i wouldn't mind either. heh :P

4. Complete this sentence: If I were a boy... [ No, not the lyrics to the song but yeah, hmm ]
If i were a boy.... I would be very good-looking! Hahaha! I kid. I kid. But i would be very clear with my decisions and wise and never ever break another person's heart. I would be kind and gentlemanly and a great buddy to my friends. I would go to war and protect my country. OR i would be in a boy band. Most importantly, i would still make films. Then, i would on occasion, excuse myself from a room just to fart and eat lots and lots of bananas and work out to be a muscle man. Ha! That was so random, i don't even know where it came from :P

5. What would you name your future kiddos? Let's say you've got 2 girls and 2 boys :) Lalala!
Boys: Drake and Phoenix
Girls: Melissa and Diamond

---

Just realize that this is heavy reading for my fellow blog readers. Haha.

"Save the platypus!"

No comments: