Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Twenty! 20! Yay! Yay? Oh! Nay! >.<

So i was really hungry today and decided that i should cook some instant noodles for myself. AND since it is my birthday, i decided to top it off with chicken! hehe! :P

So i went to a chinese take-out place and bought some chicken. I came home, made my instant noodles, ate my chicken and now i look like this! I feel like it too! Eek! Since i will be working tomorrow, on my actual birthday, i decided to stay up till 12am and have a mini celebration with Germ, my cushy and cuddly pillow, and Addison, my blue and adorable teddy bear :) I can't wait! I'm going to make a wish and everything!

I'm happy that everyone wished me on Facebook :) It feels like you guys are part of the party too! I would have one if we're not at different parts of the world. It's funny. It's already my birthday everywhere else! Just not here. Yet.



I love birthdays! Especially when it's mine! Whee! :) :) :)

So, to commemorate, I took a picture of 20-years-old me! Hahaha! :P



Thank you for the birthday wishes! :) I WILL be happy! Thanks! Heheheeee! Banana Pants! :P

"Please recycle your aluminum cans! Thank you! :)"

No comments: