Friday, September 12, 2008

Another One.

Sorry guys! In the mood for procrastinating. So i'm doing yet another Tag. Heh Heh. This time, Thanks Ms Leann! (Miss you like crazy! Don't be so stressed, okay? :))

6 Things I'm Passionate About:
.God
.Film
.Family
.Friends
.Adventures
.Fun!


6 Things I Say Too Often:
.Serious?
.OhMyGawd!
.Heh Heh
.Yay!
.Sorry!
.That's craaaaazy!


6 Books I've Read Recently :
.Searching For God Knows What (Excellent Read! Highly Recommended!)
.The Symposium (Working on it. Funny!)
.Desire (Gooooood if you're a fan of John Eldredge)
.Visual Story (I'm on the 5th page. Heh.)
.Sense&Sensibility (Kept reading the same chapter over and over again. Don't know why.)
.Sacred Romance (Working on it. Boring. No offense.)

Songs That I Can Listen To Again and Again:
.Cannonball by Damien Rice
.My Heaven Said by Wilber Pan
.Every New Day by Five Iron Frenzy
.Zhuan Ji by Wilber Pan
.Any Clazziquai Song
.Any Jay Chou Song
.The Hush Sound is always good :)

.This list can go on but i'm going to stop right after i say Dave Martel. Dave Martel.

Things I Learned In The Past Year:
.I absolutely LOVE Film (Thank you, God!)
.Directing
.Camera
.Sound
.Lights

.Grip

6 Bloggers I Tag:
.Sarah
.Alexa
.Sara
.Alina

.Jojo
.Shell


---

On a different note.. I feel like a Margarita!!



*sigh* Why must i be 21 to buy drinks here in NY??!! How frustrating!! >.< Some places sell Margaritas for $5! I kid you not. But they always check ID. Boo!

This is the crazy ska dance i was talking about. It really looks like that when you start dancing! Fun Fun Fun!! :)

Well, that's all the randomness in me for today.

Until next time, world!!

*Hugs&Kisses*

No comments: