Friday, September 26, 2008

A Glimpse of Me.

I wrote an entry in my Journal today. Yes. I have a Journal. I'm a nerd. It's how i communicate with God and i've been very blessed and it kinda opens my eyes to His greatness. I totally encourage everyone to do it! :)

Anyway, i re-read it and i felt that i should post up a small portion of it here. Just a small bit ;)

Dear God,

I just can’t believe how amazing you are. How humble and gracious.


“I know you love me.” It’s from a song. And it hit me, 87% of the time, I really don’t know if you love me. Of course, I understand your love but it’s all only in theory. But then again, in the little moments in life when I experience what I call “The Epiphany”, you are really magnified and wonderful and amazing.

I don’t understand you and I don’t think that I ever will. Maybe somehow, there is beauty in that. You amaze me but yet I don’t know how. You leave me to bring me home. You hurt me to cure me. You make me foolish to give me wisdom. That’s how beautiful you are.

Your love never ends and never fails. Your wisdom and your ways are beyond comprehension. I know you will move mountains for me.

I feel foolish to have ever faltered or doubted you. I feel ashamed that sometimes I don’t trust your love. And I feel sorry that each time I do these things, it breaks your heart.

Ok. So that was it. I hope it encouraged you like it encouraged me :)

Have a nice day!

No comments: