Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sarah-fied..?

Is the title a requirement for the tag? Haha! I know it's not but i'm not gonna title it "I Love Tags!" anymore. Too many of that. Hehe. So once again, Sarah oh-so-wonderful Tay tagged me again! Whee! :) Double tagged by Alexa oh-so-cranky-at-the-moment Goh! Thanks guys! Me love you muchos! Heh

So here goes nothing!!

Name: Rachel Ong Wei Kim
Sisters: 1 and only Alina Ong Wei Lynn. Don't our names match very well?
Brothers: None. But i would LOVE to have one. Hehe
Shoe size: 8 or 9
Height: 164cm
Where do you live: New York City

Have you ever..
Been on a plane: Yesh!
Swam in the ocean: Nope but I will when i get to Bora Bora! Haha
Fallen asleep at school: Me? Nooooo. Okay people. You can stop rolling your eyes now. Yes of course i've fallen asleep in school! What type of silly question is this? Bleah.
Broken someone's heart: I don't think so. I hope not. Being heart-broken is painful. Boo heart breaks.
Fell off your chair: Yes. As many have witnessed. That's how the brain damage came about.
Saved e-mails: Yesssssss :)
What is your room like: Right now, messy! Give me a month, and it will be neat and clean again! Promise.

Do you..
Believe in love at first sight: Yes :) But it depends what your definition of love is. heh heh heh


Who was / were the last person(s)..
You danced with: Anthony. Ska dance! Ska ska ska! Hehe
Last made you smile: God and his humor. Funny dude. Funny dude indeed. =P

Today did you..
Talk to someone you like: Always. I only talk to people that I like. Muahahahaha!
Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: Does a headache count?
Talk to an ex: Nope.
Miss someone: Yes indeed :)
Eat: Yes! Yes! Yes! =P

Random..
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes.
Do you want children: Hmm.. depends.
Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes. Not really. But when i do, i'll admire it for a good long time.
Are your toe nails painted: Unfortunately not. Sad. Who wants to paint them for me? Hehe
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My malaysian bed counted? Heh.. Or else i want a princess' bed.
When did you cry last: Not long ago. I'm not giving out time frames! Hahahaha
Are you a friendly person: Haha! Depends.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: He's everywhere!! Bahh! Scared? He's right next to you as you read this! Muahahaha
Have you ever crawled through a window: Oh of course! Have you not? It's the most joy you can experience! I kid you not. All the anxiety and excitement of not knowing whether you can make it through. And then, "Bloop!" You're on the other side! It's great.

Can you handle the truth: I guess so. If it hurts, it takes a long long time. But if it's about me looking ugly or not. I'll be fine. Don't worry.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Addison my blue teddy. And Germ my pink pillow.
How many people can you say you've really love: Just a few, i suppose. But then again, it depends on what kind of love you're talking about.
Do you eat healthy: I try. I try.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: This question is irrelevent. Haha
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yes. Harsh words do break me :(
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Quiet i guess. But suuuuuper loud when i'm excited/ happy.
Are you confident: Sometimes.
Are you controlling: Hmm.. don't think so.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago -
  1. Swimming a lot.
  2. Going for PTS night classes where i made most of my closest friends now :)
  3. Moving to Kelana Jaya. It was a sad time for me.
  4. Being naughty.
  5. Watching a whole lot of cartoons?
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire -
  1. Buy a house in NYC.
  2. Direct a film.
  3. Buy things for my parents.
  4. Buy things for people I love.
  5. Start a charity.
5 jobs I've had -
  1. Promoter
  2. Receptionist
  3. Customer Service Assistant
  4. Retail
  5. Hostess
5 people I tag -
  1. Alina
  2. Helena
  3. Jo
  4. Leann
  5. Sandra

Woot! I'm done! Time to take a shower. Good night, world! Don't miss me too much! :)

No comments: