Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bermuda.

I'm blogging while i'm in Bermuda. Why?

1. I need to push that ugly picture of me down so it wouldn't scare people away when they visit my blog.
2. Everyone is really tired and tomorrow is the first day of Asha's shoot. So we're staying at home and resting today.
3. I need to keep my blog updated? Hehe

OK. Fun Facts about Bermuda:

1. They have the same national flower as Malaysia! It's the Hibiscus. Just in case you didn't know. Hehe.. And they have it in so many different colours too! Beautiful.
2. At this time of the year, it's kinda chilly in Bermuda. Feels like Genting weather.
3. Everything is suuuuuper expensive coz it has to be imported into the country.
4. The ocean water is in so many different shades of blue. It's so so pretty.
5. Random strangers will say "hi" to you on the streets and it's courteous to say "hi" back.
6. ALL the houses are in pastel colors! I love it.

There are actually a lot more but i can't think of anything else right now.

I kicked a giant rock in the ocean today and it started bleeding. The wound looks really cool! Yeeeeah!! TeeHee!

Sometimes i wonder what banana pumpkin pie would taste like.

Loves.

No comments: