Friday, October 24, 2008

random.

So i've been out on a lot of thesis shoots and i realized a few things that i would love to do once i graduate.

Of course, ultimately i would like to be a Director. That's the dream. But to stay in the industry, I want to do Sound and Grip. I want to be a Gaffer as well but i haven't had any real experience in that area and it requires a lot of math. Hehehe!



Me and my Boom Operator, Sean :)



These are the crazy dolly tracks on Dean's shoot. I love setting them up! :)




But yeah.. these jobs are hardly ever done by girls. So, it's really competitive. Especially Gripping coz it requires a lot of strength.

But wish me luck!! :)

---

Still not done shooting my thesis film. Gawd!

HEhe. Still telling myself that it's gonna work out somehow. Ha!

No comments: