Friday, October 31, 2008

Hmm..

OK. First of all, i'm too lazy to upload pictures. So this would be another post without pictures. But fret not, my good peers. I shall try my best to entertain.

Guess what i did today?! I can totally strike out one of the things i want to do before i die.

Jump of a cliff.

Yay!! I jumped off a cliff!! And i'm proud :)

I need to venture to higher cliffs next time. Oooh! The adrenalin. Sweet.

Bermuda kicks ass! Whee! :) :) :)

---

Random things that i would like to say now:
  • I don't know what rhymes with "Rachel" and that makes me sad :(
  • Sometimes i don't understand how people can be so mean. Are we really born evil and are taught to be good and civil? Then, i wish that everyone is taught well.
  • I absolutely LOVE the ocean.
  • And i absolutely LOVE coconut chocolates and Twix.
  • My skin is smooth from being in the ocean for so long today :)
  • Fat = Me
  • I need to stop eating but i can't stop! What to do? What to doooooo??
  • God is so amazing for creating the earth. Good job, sir! Loves.
  • I need to shower soon. I'm dripping sand.
  • Should i wish that people act differently or should I act differently? I think that latter makes more sense. But it's soooo hard.
  • I think this list is getting emo. Therefore, i shall stop.
---

Salad with Pumpkin = Good.

I'm sooo in the mood for pumpkin all october coz it's Halloween! HuHuHu! (And i'm convinced that i should start laughing using different vowels from now on)

And people need to stop saying that i'm weird. Thank you very much.

I found a little army man today!! Waaaay too cute :) :) :)

Tata.

No comments: