Sunday, October 19, 2008

David Martel.

Whee!! I finally bought the album that i was looking everywhere for!! And i bought it from the man himself, David Martel!! *happy grin*

I was looking for this album for months and i was even considering just downloading the whole album from iTunes. I don't use iTunes so i don't see the point of doing that. But whatever! I'm happyyyy!! :) :) :)


Nice Album Art! No?

I saw him singing live! And i talked to him!

He's just a random indie music person, just in case you guys are wondering. I found him on MySpace and i totally love his music. So when i saw him, i told him and he was like "Oh my god! That's so random!" and i was like "I knowww!!".

Haha. Ok. Total Bimbotic moment right there. But as you can tell.. I'm excited.

He's an awesome awesome musician/ singer/ composer! And he plays the banjo!! I love the banjo!! Nyahahahaha!! Respect.

And the most awesome thing about him is that he told me that i could burn the CD and pass it on to whoever! That's a real artist right there and it made me respect him even more!!

So yeah.. if anyone wants a copy.. I'll definitely burn you one :)

Just sharing the Martel love. Heh Heh.

No comments: