Thursday, October 16, 2008

Really Good Film.


William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet.

That's the actual title of the film. Haha. I kid you not.

I watched this film like 10 years ago or something and i really liked it. And after a long day of shooting, i saw it at Virgin Records for $10! So i decided to buy it and watch it :) it was the best decision i made all day! hehehe

Even though i watched it a really long time ago, i still remember most of it. The whole film is in Shakespearean English and it's so fun to watch. And after being in film school for as long as i have, i really appreciate it so much more now.

The performances were so so so good. And Leornado DiCaprio was at such a good-looking stage of his life too! ;) And Claire Danes was young and beautiful. She still is now. Heh.

And i loved how all the cuts were so quick and it really kept you at the edge of your seat the whole time.! And the director, Baz Luhrmann, used a lot of colors in his film, which i really really liked. And the way he utilized the shot sizes was like pure genius!

Haha! I'm like giving a freaking movie review. =P

I totally recommend everyone to go and buy it and watch it! It's such a tragic ending. But it's very interesting to watch!! And again, very very good performances. I hardly ever comment about performances, so you guys should trust me on this one.. ;)

---

As you can tell, i'm only posting this up for the sake of blogging. Heh Heh

Will blog again when i have time, i'm just too tired and lazy to do it now. I'm on like all my classmate's shoots and it's totally wearing me out.

My own shoot did not go so well. Boo! :(

I'm not done shooting, but i have a feeling that it will all work out somehow :) :) :)

Loves.

No comments: