Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh How I Wish.


I want to be Geum Jan Di.

I want my Goo Joon Pyo. I want him to protect me :) He's so cool! I Love how mean he is but he still has a soft side to him.

I want my Yoon Ji Hoo. I want to dance with him :) He's so cute! I love how he doesn't say much but is very sensitive on the inside.

If only we could combine these 2 and make an alpha male for rachel! Muahahahaha!

And I want those 2 extra good looking boys who come with the package! ;) Hehe

How? :(

AhhhHH!!!

---

Yesterday, I was very blessed by God. So here's a shout out to say, "I Love You so so much & Thank You God!!" :) :) :)

---

And I rocked out on RockBand! So fun! Someone in Malaysia should get it so that we can play if i ever get back. So fun! :)

I miss Nasi. Lemak. Ayam. Goreng. Village. Park.

OkBye! :P

No comments: