Friday, January 30, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Ahh.. many unfortunate events have struck me pretty life. Therefore, I shall put it in a post :)

OK. First of all, not everything can be posted here coz, you know, public domain, involves other people's feelings and also privacy, etc. etc.

BUT those who know everything that i'm going/ went through and willingly (or rather unwillingly but very much forced to by me) listened and counseled and advised, I love you guys very much and am very grateful that you guys are in my life and have not succumbed to that voice in your head that is begging you to kill me :P After all, love for your daughter, sister, cousin, friend is overrated riiiight? (i realize i might be pushing it.. heh heh)

Event 1.
Came back to NY from Malaysia. Having to say goodbye to family and friends just when i started to settle down and be comfy back home again. Fell very sick the night before my flight. Oh the pain.

Event 2.
Because i was heavily drugged on the plane, i snored worse than a pig with a flu on its death-bed with a crazy itch on its belly that it can't reach. I do not kid.

Event 3.
Mommy, don't kill me! But i got conned by the taxi guy at the airport :P Rugi like $15?

Event 4.
Went apartment hunting with friend. One day, kena pooped on by birds TWICE. Yes. In ONE day. Yes. The SAME day. Good luck you say? I say nooooooooo.

Event 5.
Complications with rent and lease. Lost a lot of money. I shall not go into details, but if you want to know more about it, you can always skype/ msn with me. Oh! I have AIM too! If that's how you roll, we can rock and roll yo! (i DO NOT know why i just said that)

Event 6.
Ok. This one needs a back story for you to fully understand. Well not really. So i have this notebook in which i put all my important papers coz i had to apply for something like an extended visa(?). Anyway, it had like my current visa, a check with a good amount of money on it, passport pics of me(that would be a real catch if anyone stole it. heh), forms and such in it because i did not want to carry a big folder around so i just stuffed everything into me notebook. So i was apartment hunting this one fine day (well, not so fine i would say) when the wind blew as strong as it could and blew my notebook out of my hands! At that point, there was nothing i could do to stop it! I RAN into the middle of the road, risked my life for what i thought was the most important of them all, my visa. Then while i was there, in the middle of crossroads, mind you, it's like the big box in the center of 4 traffic lights, i picked up all the extra papers as well la. Meanwhile, my check and my passport pictures nicely flew to different ends of the block. There was this nice man who helped me chase the check down the block and another nice lady who picked up my passport pictures. I had to run to each one of them, ignoring all rules and traffic lights, to get them. Finally, they all went back into the notebook. Ha! Eh! Don't say that i'm stupid. I can HEAR you! Hmph! Ok. Fin.

There is still Event 7, 8, 9. But i'm too lazy to type out full accounts of it. But yeah, do let me know if you want to lend an ear coz i'm always up for it (in conversation, so skype good. msn chat no good.)

"We should stop mass productions of instant noodles!!"

---

God did His "Rachel, here's a cute guy for you to look at." thing again. Boy does He understand me :) :) :) HAHAHAHAHA

---

Btw, if you are wondering what my weird statements in quotes are, they are my thoughts on how to save the environment and our health and well-being. And basically, every randomness that might appear in life :) Peace out homie! :P

Loves.

No comments: