Saturday, January 10, 2009

Smile!

I have been super stressed since i got back to NY coz i'm back to my world of responsibilities. And me no likey. My vacation didn't feel long enough. Didn't get to spend time with everyone i wanted to. But those that DID spend time with me, I'm really really thankful for you guys and i LOVE you guys so so much. AND you make me smile like an idiot! :) :) :)

It was fun!

Anyway, today was not a very good day. I'm still suffering from jetlag! I didn't sleep for almost 27 hours! Super tired.

But when i stepped out of the door today, it was SNOWING! It totally made the cold bearable :)


After apartment searching, the whole entire day. Going here and there, in the cold. From smelly apartments to neighborhoods where i can get killed in. I would say, it wasn't a successful mission. But the search must go on! :P

I came home, searched online for more apartments, watched a korean drama, and stumbled on the best thing that's happened in the whole entire week! My baby Junsu, playing the piano and singing an old favorite of mine, My Everything :) :) :)


HOT! HoT! HOT!

Pretending to be clever! Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Singing THE song! Yay! <3

---

Also want to say, thanks Alexa for all your funny posts. Totally made my day! :)

I miss Malaysia like crazy! :(

No comments: