Friday, January 23, 2009

So Yeahh..

The trip to jersey did not work out. Boo!

But that just gives me more time to apartment hunt and find the perfect one! :)

Happy thoughts! Pink Bananas! Happy thoughts! :)

Ermm.. On a random note.. Well.. Not so random but very rachel..

I want Nasi Lemak.
I think that I need stainless steel teeth so that i can eat more candy.
The more I tell myself not to eat, the more i do.
I'm sorry if i'm ever mean to you. I'm mean to the people i love/like. Got. To. Fix. That.
I wish my hair would smell like some sort of creamy strawberry sweetness or something very Caribbean.
Speaking of something Caribbean, I want to go to a Caribbean island. *cough*Bora Bora*cough*
Sometimes I wish I had a voice in my head narrating my life. Hee!
I want toys and teddy bears! Hmph! I'm just frustrated coz i don't have enough. Don't mind me. (I don't even know why I'm frowning as I type this. Some inner anger is being unleashed. Ha!)
I want ADP friends who are finally in the States to come visit! Haha *hint hint* You KNOW who you are.
Speaking of ADP, I really miss Alexa, Sara & Sarah. Speaking of Sara, I miss Daryll too! Lol.
I never ever used to say "Lol" but i'm starting to because i'm just that easily influenced.
I cannot remember how it was being friends with Lionel Koh but I miss it. Haha.
Random names appearing reminds me of Lee Ken Chung, who, strangely, still reads my blog. Thanks homie! :P
Lee Ken Chung reminds me of Joash Chan who recently got married to May Wong (Mrs Chan now ;)). Congratulations! :)
I can't remember the last time i ate a papaya. Or a honey dew for that matter.
Fruits remind me of Mandarin oranges.
Mandarin oranges reminds me to wish everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! :) :) :)

See, that wasn't without a purpose! And I meant it all from the bottom of my heart.

Loves. (Reminds me of my family and how much i miss and love them and wish i could spend CNY with them)

"Stop Global Warming!!!"

1 comment:

daryll said...

Owmyhumptydumpty.. that's soooo you rach! haha
I is missing you too and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6! ow and 7! coz 7 nice nice number. hee
HAPPY WAPPY CNY gal! take good care and behave ;)