Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jakun-ness

Just to set the record straight.. I do NOT eat a lot of fast food here.

There are a lot of famous fast food places here. So.. being the jakun person that i am.. i HAVE to try them all right?

Well, the best best one that i've eaten at more than once (i've only eaten McD's once also) is.... Wendy's!!

They have the BEST burgers and fries! Seriously. And it's pretty cheap i think. But i dunno if the one in Malaysia is expensive. Someone tell me once you get the stats ok? Hehehe

I even eat the pickles! It is so damn good.


Yummmm

The Famous Logo


Delicious Fries!

---

The next place i went to was... *dum dum dum*... White Castle!

The burgers are really small and cute. It's pretty good. I didn't try the beef one but
the chicken was really good. But the fries are the criss cut(?) type which are pretty not nice to eat.

Not nice fries.

Nice mini burgers.

---

Ok.. So that's the end of my food review. Hehehe

I'm so jakun. *blush blush*

No comments: