Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Lalalalala~

I finally settled into my new place.. I have a table and a chair! Whee!

So i get to blog! muahahahaha! But guess what? after weeks of compiling pictures to blog.. i realized that i'm too lazy to do it.. hehehe =P

Anyhow, last week (?).. i can't remember when.. Joon decided to cook for Mune and me.. so we went to the korean supermarket to get korean ingredients to make korean food! *yum yum*


Mune helping Joon to cook the rice. Joon being professional. Me snapping away :)

Cook Cook Cook!


Looks yummy right?

Fry Fry Fry!

Oooh! This is a soup thingie thing! It's the BEST dish everrr! This is the picture before it was cooked.


And this was after! Omggg.. It was sooooo goood! I'm salivating right now.. Hahaha

Tofu Thing.. Really good too!

KimChiiiiiiii! So delicious! Me and Mune so jakun we ate almost all of Joon's supply.. hehe

All our food! Doesn't it look so delicious??!! It tasted delicious too!


This is a kimchi something something.. can't remember the name but it was goooood! and really spicy!

Before dinner. They wanted to kill me for taking so many pictures.. Hehe

SoJu!!


I'm so jakun, i even took a picture of the rice.. But who wouldn't? it's purpleeeee!

Ahhh~ are you jealous yet? hehe =P


Still rubbing it in your face..

Mmm.. we finished eating most of it.. hehe.. I had to do the dishes because i didn't help to cook .. boo! =(

And then... we ate more! Joon made nachos and cheese!

Omg! After we finished eating.. we could barely walk and Mune wouldn't stop farting. I kid you not.

---

Today.. I have to say..

I am so freaking awesomeeeeeeeee!

You know why?

Because I assembled my own drawers!! Woo-Hoooooo!!

My Tools!

The assembling process


Ta-Daaaahhhh!

Then.. then.. not only that.. I cleaned my room! It's so clean and spacious now.. i don't even know what to do with the space.. hehehehe

My wardrobe

My picture collage! Thanks to Sheryl & Sang!

OK.. Have to admit a few things.....

I assembled the drawers wrong.. so now i have to live with it because there is no way to re-do it.. and there is little pieces of wood flying around my room and in my carpet and my body is itching everywhere >.<

No comments: