Monday, March 02, 2009

Addicted.


Soon Do Bu. Oh how you make my heart beat faster. My nose crinkles up in excitement when i smell your scent. My mouth waters like a rushing river when i think about you. Oh, my Soon Do Bu. Oh how i wish i could spend the rest of my life with you.

I'm so freaking addicted to Soon Do Bu. It's a korean dish with tofu. Lots and lots of tofu. And it's so so so good. I wish i knew how to cook it. I shall learn! *determined* It's so good. But it's a good 10 bucks >.< No monehhh!

---

There was a snow storm (that's what the weather report called it anyway) today. I was supposed to move but i couldn't because there was too much snow! I was kinda upset. But secretly, i haven't even finished packing. So maybe it's a good thing?

BUT at the same time, all i can think about ALL day is Soon Do Bu but I'm not gonna run out in the cold and wet streets just to spend too much money on it. So i guess i'll have to wait till next week. But i'm moving far away from my Soon Do Bu heaven. That makes me kinda sad.

---

Have NOT found a job. Feel like killing myself (not in the actual sense but in my head).

---

I wish i was a cartoon character.

---

It's the first day of Lent :)

I've never really celebrated Lent. I usually only do it in August in Malaysia when we have the 40-day fast and prayer book.

But this year, I decided to celebrate Lent :) So we'll see how that goes ;) Hehe

---

Once again, I've been very much humbled by God. You know sometimes when you kinda know that He's speaking to you? It's so amazing. It's so amazing to know that the great and almighty God is chasing after our hearts.

---

"Don't eat the snow on the streets!"

---

And that is how my head works. Thoughts scattered everywhere. Ha!

Loves.

1 comment:

Joash Chan said...

CBS, Rachel!! CBS!!