Sunday, March 08, 2009

Give Me Wings. Or Hide Me Under Yours.

It's nice to see pretty people together.

Pretty boys always always have pretty girlfriends. And pretty girls.. Well.. Most of the time, have pretty boyfriends.

So what happens to the rest of us? :P

Sometimes, i find it sad that all the pretty (i'm not talking about appearance. no no, not at all) guys are taken.

I want a pretty guy to sing for me and...


:)

Yes. That would be very nice indeed.

---

As much as guys like to be called Heroes, girls like to be fought for, to know that she is worth the battle.

And she usually is.

I wish guys could see that and grow some!

You can't be called a Hero unless you actually save and protect someone.

---

I want to go bungee jumping!! WhoopDeeDoo!! Wanna come with? :) :) :)

---

Today was all about grace. I needed it.

I needed to know that it is done. There's nothing i can do to change it. He died for me.

I couldn't have prevented it. I couldn't have made it better. All i can do is to accept it and move on with life.

I have to live my life. The life that he fought for. The life that he suffered for.

He is still fighting for my heart. He wants it, all of it, more than I can ever comprehend.

Why am I holding back?




"Garbage in trash can please. And ice cream in Rachel's mouth please. Thank you!" :)

No comments: