Monday, March 30, 2009

There There Here?! What????

Another one of Sarah's tags! Whee! It's super early in the morning. And i don't even know why i'm doing this now instead of the 3 other things in my mind that seems more important right now; getting dressed, preparing breakfast, reading.

But here goes..

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.

  1. What is your name: Rachel!
  2. A four letter word: Rain!
  3. A boy’s name: Rufus! :P
  4. A girl’s name: Roxanne!
  5. An occupation: Rapper! Haha
  6. A color: Ruby Red! Ha! Double Rs! Beat that!
  7. Something you’ll wear: Rain boots! I waaaant :(
  8. A food: Rendang! Yummm!
  9. Something found in the bathroom: Rack!
  10. A place: Russia? I don't know why but saying that gives me the chills. Maybe coz it's super cold there.. Heh :P Or maybe it's just super cold in my room! Ha!
  11. A reason for being late: Rachel's beauty sleep!
  12. Something you’d shout: Reeeeaaaally?!!!!!
  13. A movie title: Rushmore!
  14. Something you drink: Root Bear!
  15. A musical group: Reel Big Fish! :)
  16. An animal: Raccoon!
  17. A street name: Roy Street? I'm sure there's one in NY somewhere! Hahaha
  18. A type of car: Race Car!
  19. The title of a song: Rootless Tree!
  20. Tag 5 people: Sara, Alina, Sheryl, Jo, Leann

So that's it!

I'm off to make breakfast now! :)

Feel like hugging a giant teddy bear and stay in bed aaaaaall day. My cousin, Cynthia, has one and it's the most comfy and comforting thing to hug! :) :) :)

No comments: