Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Tummy Calls Out For Thee.

I have been craving ice cream for the past forever. Not just any ice cream. The Gelato kind :)

Yes. I like being pretentious every once in a while. Heh.

Unfortunately, no one wants to go get any with me coz it's cold. Well, cold schmold. You guys just hate mehh! Hehe. I kid I kid.


I stole some ice-cream from my friend's house yesterday. But it's just not the saaaaaame! *Bursts into hysterical tears*



I haven't seen one of these in a very very long time. I've never seen it here in New York. I waaaaaant! :'(

Oh well. Gelato is pretty :) And it tastes even prettier! :) :) :) Is that enough to tempt someone to go on this excursion with me? :P

---

I wanna see stars in the sky! Dang you, pollution! :(


"Stop pollution please! Bring out the stars! Whee!"

No comments: