Thursday, March 19, 2009

he's just not that into you.

Yes. I watched it.

I know i know. WHY?!

I was in the mood for a chick flick. We all get that urge every once in a while. Don't deny it! :P

Anyway, it was good. Not so much the movie. Heh. But the message and it's ability to make me squirm and squeak. Hahaha! I reallly did. So many times. And i was like, "No! No! No! Don't do it!" :P

Good times.

My favorite scene in the movie :)

Basically the movie starts off talking about everything that the book says. All the signs, all the rules. It kinda annoyed me, all the rules. Partly because it's true and mostly because i wished it wasn't true.

But as the movie goes on, it starts challenging everything the book says. And i was like, "oh yeeeaahh."

It tells you to keep hoping. I like that :)

---


I wish they told us the truth when we were growing up. Then, we wouldn't be so confused.

If only everything was that simple.

We'd be able to run with the wind, chase the stars, and dance under the moonlight like they promised. Mmmhmm :)

But maybe, just maybe, they didn't lie?


"Sing to me the songs of the stars,
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again,
When it feels like my dreams are so far,
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again."

---

Too much "deep" thinking. Something i rarely do because it's hard to keep happy that way :P

That's what i think at least ;)

"Turn off the water when you're brushing your teeth please!"

1 comment:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

Wow, this is really a pleasant surprise today!
Thanks! Haha good to know you my writing actually helps people! I used to carry a superhero persona years before, but i dropped it because i kinda ran out of work. Looks like I still have it in me!
Anyway, nice blog, read through it, so I'm not so afraid of you being some psycho anymore ;)
Cheers.