Saturday, March 07, 2009

maybe i won't die when i'm 40.

Not too long ago, i had to let go my dream of being a hobo coz i just wasn't cut out for it. And i speak from experience.

And now, i think i have to give up my dream of dying at 40 :(

I know i can't really dictate it. Heck, i might die tomorrow. *knock knock wood* But 40 was the goal :)

I wanted to have achieved everything i want to do in life and.. well.. die. Happy! :)

But now that i'm at the "mid-point" *gasp!*, all my dreams seem so far away. There are so many things to do and so little time!

Now i know why my uncle was sooooo upset when he turned 40. He haven't achieved half the things that he wanted to.

I hope that i can at least achieve 2/3rds of what i want to do by the time i'm 40. I'll be happy enough :) :) :)

I just need to focus focus hocus pocus!

---

On a lighter note, I was feeling very upset yesterday (Haha. Irony. I'm a fan.). I really don't know why. I think it's PMS. Heh heh.

And it made me almost break my fast. (I'm practicing Lent this year) I feel like i'm hanging by a thread and it's only been 6 days! How did Jesus do 40 days? How does anyone do 40 days?

But God, being who He is, is always good. And despite being upset yesterday, He still managed to give me a bounce in my step when i thought about chocolate croissant and tea :) Yummm..

He gave me the peace i needed when i went to bed. The nightmares I've been having for the past week didn't come back.

I just LOVE being His little girl. And jumping around in my cute little pink TuTu to bring a smile onto His face.


---

I don't usually post lyrics, but here's a good one ;)

Jesus loves me this I know,
For the bible tells me so,
Little ones to him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
The bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me when I'm good,
When I do the things I should,
Jesus loves me when I'm bad,
Though it makes him very sad.

Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
The bible tells me so.

---

It stings every time I read it. I don't want to make Him sad.

"Wash your socks clean clean!"

No comments: