Friday, March 13, 2009

For Therapeutic Purposes Only.


I finally did it. I let go.

I've been having the hardest time moving on from something. A self-destructive obsession.

The crazy thing about obsessions are, you realize that it's there. You know something is wrong. Then, you justify your obsession. Every one tells you that you are hurting yourself. When you realize that it's bad for you, you "quit", only to find ways around your justification and back to said obsession.

I don't know how I did it. Or if i'm even going to last this time. But I hope that I will.

It hurts. It scarred. It took away a big chunk of my time.

But now i'm moving forward. It's good.

Treating my wounds with Hawk Nelson. Mhmm.. :)

Growing up sucks. I just wanna run in the rain and giggle till I fall on my bum bum.

No comments: