Monday, March 23, 2009

i wish i could be as awesome as this list. ha!

Here are some things I really want to do. But have not. Simple and achievable ones. Not like my crazy ambitions. Heh.

1. Have a really good conversation over an equally good glass/ bottle of wine with a special someone.
Talking about serious stuff and laughing at silly jokes.
With Death Cab For Cutie playing softly in the background and occasionally getting up to dance :)




2. Running around in the rain with friends.
And giggling my head off, sliding around the wet streets with people I love the most :)


3. Cycling under the clear blue sky on a big green field.
One time alone. And another with company ;)
Just to admire the beauty of creation and to inhale fresh air :)



So that's the list.
Hooray! I hope I can strike at least one of them off this year :)
Oh me oh my. I think i'm actually growing up!
And looking at things realistically. *gasp*

---

Because I stalk people on Facebook, i found out that some of my friends are "In A Relationship", to quote the Facebook status. And it made me really excited and happy for them! :)

Some of them are people younger than me and i'm like, "Wahh! They're all grown up!" *smiles to self*

So yeahh, all their happy pictures made my heart smile :) It also made me giggle very loudly when i was using the public computers in NYFA and made heads turn.

But it's all good. Yes, random. So sue me :P

---

Life is not awesome right now. (I've only really said this less than 5 times in my life coz I don't like negativity too much) And my trusting in God is really being tested. Hard.

BUT to quote Dory, sometimes we just gotta, "Just keep swimmin' Just keep swimmin"

*wink*

"You aussies, hug a koala bear for me will ya?!" :P

Sleepy time. Loves.

---

PS. Today was so so so cold, my teeth hurt when i open my mouth. Heheheee!

No comments: